Friday, November 04, 2005

Hong Kong Protesters

Hong Kong Protesters

"The two women, painted deathly grey and lying in cardboard coffins covered in flowers, pulled the Halloween stunt outside a branch of US fastfood chain KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) in the Causeway Bay district."
Now you would think with Avian Flu becoming a problem, especially in this area of the world, they would prefer their chickens dead. Since the last three pandemics all had a beginning with birds, I'm thinking all Asian birds should be eliminated. They seem to be causing alot of problems. And, no, I'm not a member of PETA. I know it's hard to tell.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I'm with ya, Mary! and what are we gonna do about Thanksgiiving dinner?? Ham??
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Anonymous said...

I know this doesn't go here, who knows if anyone looks at the archives.
It is sad that the Heaven& Hell yes/no string ws archived.
Just starting to get interesting.
Waiting for a reply to the last one