Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Weird Habits

I've been seeing this everywhere and decided to play along with this one, especially since Libby asked everyone to participate so nicely.

Here are the rules The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. Pants first, socks last. I seem to be in the minority, but so be it.
2. Need to religiously follow up on tracking status when I'm expecting a shipment. I want to know every destination stop.
3. I can't hear you if I don't have my glasses on.
4. I compulsively check the bloggers that I read frequently a few times a day. I'm not sure why since I know none that post more than once a day. For any of you checking your stat counters, I apologize. I'm really not stalking...just waiting for the next pearls of wisdom! Yep, that's it.
5. I need my desk at work to be relatively organized or I can't think clearly.

I am tagging my Dad , but anyone else that wants to play along (that hasn't already!) let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

Libby said...

good answers, mary! i thought about that whole pants/socks first thing today while i was getting dressed!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, we are definitly related. I also do habits 2 and 4. I admit it I'm guilty. Maybe it's just a feeling out of the loop complex or something. Maybe I need to get out more.

TLP said...

Fun. I also can't think if things are a mess. Don't know why.

On the ability to hear with/without glasses, I once had a co-worker who could not hear you if she WAS wearing her glasses.

Mikki Marshall said...

Me too..no glasses, no hearing!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm with you Mary, socks go on last. I never thought about it until reading Dad's. (sorry, I haven't checked this blog in a WHILE!) I need my desk to be organized too. I freak out when it is too cluttered. (maybe I just don't like work!) Oh, and I track packages several times a day too. I like to know where they are and when they will get to my house. I simply don't think any of these things are wierd! :)