Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I know.

I know it's been a long time. And now that I am getting harassed by people - you know who you are - I will have to post. I promise something this weekend. I know that some of you are having trouble understanding how I could not be posting about North Korea, but frankly, I think he gets too much attention as it is. You've heard with bullies in school... ignore them and they'll go away? Since he has that school age mentality, I'm hoping that works... because I'm sure he knows I'm ignoring him! LOL
However, today, people are pissing me off, so there will definitely be a post coming. It will probably be covering Pakistan, OJ Simpson (ass) and possibly Israel, but I'm not sure about that one. There isn't much to say about something that is discussed daily in one news media or another.

No comments: