Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Puppies in Politics

Poll shows Obama should buy puppy

"Among pet-owners, McCain has clawed his way to a marginal advantage; 42 percent supporting the Republican, 37 percent the Democrat, according to the results of an AP-Yahoo News poll.."

I was thinking when I said that I wanted to discuss politics that it might be the economy, the environment... you know, something ... totally boring but important? LOL But turns out, it's more important for Obama to have a puppy. What makes me think his girls might have started this poll??? Sounds like something a certain 6 year old would do.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't care who you are, that's just funny! Oh, and I like the duck story too! Where do you find these things??????

Weebs said...

Ducks yes
Puppies yes
Obama - yikes

Libby said...

mary--at least a *(prostitute) isn't in the mix...

Libby said...

...or maybe he could get a *whisper* zebra? oh, God, i don't believe i just wrote that!! blame it on all the 'The Jeffersns' shows i've watched lately?!