Sunday, November 07, 2010

I Love My Church

Do you know how when you're trying to be strong, especially for others, as soon as you see that certain person that is your comfort, your spouse, your parent - you break down?  I realized something today.  When you're being strong for the person that is usually your comforter, you can't break down in front of them.  That's when you find out who your back up comforter is. (I'm not talking about God, He's always the comforter.)  I didn't realize I had a back up comforter until I walked into Church today and felt myself breaking down. And after feeling the tears just run down my face during one of the first worship songs of the morning, I felt better and more peaceful than I have in a while.

I love my Church Family.  And I just wanted to let them know.

No comments: