Thursday, March 16, 2006

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Libby! She saved you all from the beginning of my multiple religious posts I'm planning on using to drive you all crazy!

If I was only allowed to keep one plant in my garden which would it be?
It would be a Japanese Red Maple - I know that's a tree, but a tree is a plant right?

If there was only one thing invented in the past 100 years that I was permitted to keep, what would it be?
Uh, computer, duh.

Name 3 animals you saw yesterday (excluding cats and dogs).
Pigeons, black birds, squirrel. What? Give me a break, I don't live on a farm - them are city critters.

Which season do you like the most?
Autumn. I love the leaves, Halloween and the Fall fashions!!!

Name the person who imparted the most wisdom into your life?
My father. Many talks and by example.

And that being said, guess who I'm tagging? Dad! Oops, almost tagged KimmyK again. Good thing I rechecked Libby's post, Kimmy, you almost got tagged twice. LOL

3 comments:

Libby said...

thanks for playing, mary! (i sound like a cheesy game show host, don't i?) one question...would you REALLY rather take your family's clothes down to the 'crick' & scrub 'em? that'll leave you NO time to waste on a computer, anyway...

Mary said...

Yes Libby! JC does the wash! LOL And I did think of that before I answered. Heehee. Glad he doesn't read this.

Libby said...

MAREEE!!!
that's not fair!! i demand his phone number, so i can tattle!!!!