Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Islam Peaceful? I have my doubts, sorry.

Bodies of Missing US Soldiers Recovered


"We give the good news ... to the Islamic nation that we have carried God's verdict by slaughtering the two captured crusaders," said the claim which appeared on an Islamic militant Web site where insurgent groups regularly issue statements."


Excuse me, but this is my blog and I'm about to get on a soapbox and if you don't like it, move on to the next blog.


I'm getting sick of hearing that Islam is a peaceful religion and then seeing this s***. Don't tell my that you're peaceful, friggin' show it. I need someone in Islam to start hitting the prime time TV waves with "This is Islam, this is why we are a peaceful religion and this is why we don't stand behind these radical a**holes." I fully believe that Islam, be it the idiot insurgents in Iraq or the reincarnated Hitler running Iran, will be the catalyst that ends the world, not global warming.


Okay, so we leave Iraq. What does that do? It gives the terrorists a free hand at covering the country with training camps. Great, that's going to help out alot. I'm not saying we should be staying in Iraq indefinitely, I really don't know what to do at this point. We're in a lose lose situation and I am just getting extremely sick to death of it. Any chance we can get the pre-schooler ruling North Korea to practice in the Iran? That might help. At least it might help me.

I am trying very hard to hold on to the idea that the complete morons running around in the name of Allah in Iraq are not representative of Muslims as a whole. But it's getting harder and harder to hang on to that thread as much as I really want to believe that.

I'm getting off of my soapbox now, but I am warning anyone reading this that isn't a regular reader, it's my blog, it isn't widely read and I'm not going to argue with anyone on this. If you are thinking about arguing move on. If you have something useful to add, please do so. Anyone that ticks me off on this one is just going to get deleted. Sorry.

Okay, so this story upset me a little. I'm not sure why of all the stories that come out of Iraq this one upset me the way it did. Maybe because the jerks that did this made it sound like it was a fraternity initiation for the new head of Al-Quaida in Iraq. F*** him. F*** them all. (Sorry for the language Dad...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will only say I agree. Though, I do give you credit, you still have a shred of hope that Muslim religion as a whole is not bad. I lost that hope some while back. I must say though, I like the thought of the "pre-schooler" running North Korea using that general region as "target practice" however. In my opinion, the only loss would be the vast amount of historic treasures in that area, other than that, well, I can't say I would lose much sleep.

Anonymous said...

Ok Mary, I guess you did scare everyone off! :P

Libby said...

...nahhh, i'm still here, they said on fox news this am at 7 exactly what torture was done to those guys....and then people here said we were so bad at abu-ghraib, & haditha??? WTF!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Mary I'm going to jump on the soap box with you. The torture and killing of these two soldiers done in God's name ticks me off. God did not want this and I wish he would put forth some natural disaster on all of Islam. Peaceful nation my foot. They hate us, yet they listen to our music, wear American clothing and want to come here for an education. Some times I think we should just get out of Iraq and if they want to kill each other then have at it. And as for the killing of Al-Zarqawi, I say good riddens and I hope he is in hell. Maybe someday Osama can join him. But then of course when they get rid of one crazed hateful lunetic they have one to replace him. And if your going to go on killing then take God out of it. God has nothing to do with it. Ok I'm done.

Weebs said...

Outside of a Korean nuke going off course, what are the odds of a Tsunami, Volcano, and Earthquake all hitting at the same time. I wouldn't care a fig if Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Palestine all disappeared in one fell swoop. It's one thing to worry about one anti-christ, but they seem to have perfected the art of cloning. By the way I do agree with your bleeps.

Anonymous said...

That's a good question Libby. But of course, we aren't supposed to generalize or stereotype. It makes it very difficult to do so. JMHO.