Sunday, October 23, 2005

This is why I believe in the death penalty for violence against children!!

Four Month Old Killed

From my September 4, 2005 entry of things that would be happening once I was Queen:

1. Proven child abusers and rapists will immediately face a firing squad.

A firing squad would be too good for this guy. If you read the article it says that his four month old died of undetermined causes in 1999. This four month old was not a blood relative. Sometimes I think torture might not be a bad idea. At the very least it would make me feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firing squad would be much too nice. I believe that there is definitely some toruture necessary.

Libby said...

i would think that tying him to a telephone pole, soaking him with lighter fluid, then toss a lit Zippo at him...or if you don't want to burn him, draw a target on his chest, and have a knife throwing contest...
Grrrrr!! LibbY!