Thursday, October 20, 2005

You Go Girl

Sexual Assault Victim Puts Suspect in Hospital

"When the young woman cried, pointed to her bedside Bible and begged her attacker to have mercy on a Christian woman, he told her to shut up or she'd be shot.

So the Hyde Park woman tried another approach: She smashed her attacker over the head with a bottle, stabbed him with a kitchen knife and wrestled his gun away"

"Earl's [the attacker] injuries were not believed to be life-threatening" That's really too bad.

Libby, I think you can take over from here. It's been a long time since I let you decapitate someone. LOL

2 comments:

Libby said...

WITH PLEASURE, MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just LOVE doing this shit to this kind of people!!!!
HAPPY BoUnCeS!! LibbY!
woo-hoo!! *jumping up & down*

Anonymous said...

I thought I could come up with something to add, but I think the comments already made pretty much sum it up!