Thursday, January 19, 2006

Can't we all just get along? ... like these two?


I just had to post this once I saw it on the news this morning. I don't know why, I just thought it was cute.

Hamster and Snake pals


"Gohan and Aochan make strange bedfellows: one's a 3.5-inch dwarf hamster; the other is a four-foot rat snake.

...instead of indulging, Aochan decided to make friends with the furry rodent, according to keeper Kazuya Yamamoto. The pair have shared a cage since.

"I've never seen anything like it. Gohan sometimes even climbs onto Aochan to take a nap on his back," Yamamoto said."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kidding me right? I bet the rat snake is the disgrace of his family. Reminds me of the shark in Shark Tale. :)

Libby said...

mary-you're just jealous cuz katie & the new puppy don't get along this well!!

Mary said...

ROFLMAO Libby! Okay, you caught me.