Sunday, October 24, 2010

John 7:52

Reading John 7:52 led me to Isaiah and it gave me so much hope that I felt the need to share.  I know quite a few people that are studying the book of Isaiah right now and their general comments have been how much Isaiah resembles our current state in the world.  After reading this verse alone, I had to agree.

The people who walk in darkness
    will see a great light.
For those who live in a land of deep darkness
    a light will shine.   Isaiah 9:2  NLT

If you turn on the news at any given point during the day, most of what you are going to see is darkness.  I've found it hard to find good news stories to post.  But there is hope because there is Light.  And as TobyMac says, "I want to be in the light, as You are in the light, I want to shine like the stars in the Heavens. Oh Lord be my Light and be my salvation, cause all I want is to be in the light."

No comments: