Thursday, October 14, 2010

Review of Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado


This book helps you begin to think about what you can do to impact the world and people around you.  It challenges you to consider how you can make the most of this life helping others, possibly doing things that will last longer than yourself.  I found this book to be very inspirational and encouraging.  Max Lucado has a great writing style, using humor and stories he keeps you interested and makes you think.  I related much of what he was saying directly to my life. 

There are many things that I want to re-read and start applying to my life.  The book actually inspired me to step outside of my comfort zone and take action.  This book almost seemed to be written for me personally.  I am not sure if that was due to Lucado’s writing style, my particular walk in my faith or a combination of both.

This book is one that I know I’m going to end up reading several times.  I am sure that as it is read again new points will stand out and it will continue to help with my spiritual growth.  A great read that I would absolutely recommend.

No comments: