Friday, September 23, 2005

Ghost Story

Soldiers spooked by Louisiana ghosts

Check out this video! Crazy. I do believe in ghosts & spirits, having seen them, but this is too spooky. And now I'm going to go reread Revelations 10 and 11 since they seem to be on "someone's" mind.
ETA: Okay, if they are finding Bibles that were left by hurricane victims I can see why they may have been open to that passage. Don't know how the Bibles managed to stay open, but I can see why that passage. Here's an excerpt "Then I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven wrapped in a cloud....He placed his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, and then he cried out in a loud voice as a lion roars. When he cried out, the seven thunders raised their voices, too." That is from the Catholic Bible in case anyone is comparing notes.

1 comment:

Libby said...

wow, mary, this IS strange!! i will email today!! promise!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!