Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OH YEAH... When I'm Queen...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-050920firefighter,1,2545665.story?coll=chi-news-hed

"The driver of a car allegedly revved the engine several times and then sped forward, striking and injuring a firefighter who was in the street trying to stop traffic Tuesday on the city's Southwest Side, police said."

When I'm Queen? This idiot? Dead. Anyone that injures an emergency worker because they are too impatient to be careful needs to be hurt. This guy, to do that on purpose? I'm sorry, if you have no regard for life, I have no regard for yours.

Libby, this is for you... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! super co-queen!! Can I wield the axe?? You can just stand there, and point & laugh LOUDLY!!
HAHA!! BoUnCeS!! LibbY!